Each year the State of Florida issues school grades to all public schools that qualify.* School grades are based primarily on the results of state-wide student achievement assessments called the Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) which includes End-of- Course Exams (EOCs).
The following components are included in the grade calculation:
- Achievement (percentage of students scoring Level 3 or higher) in reading, math, science. Social studies achievement is also included for middle and high schools.
- Learning gains in reading and math. Learning gains are generally measured by the movement of students from one achievement level (or sublevel) to another.
- Percentage of students in accelerated courses like Algebra 1 and industry certification for middle schools and Advanced Placement, dual enrollment, IB, AICE, or Industry Certification for high schools.
- Graduation Rate (high schools only)
* Some kinds of schools and special programs are excluded from the grading system (e.g. Dept. of Juvenile Justice centers, special education centers, etc.).
Learning Gains Trends
Percent of students making learning gains (i.e. moving up achievement levels)
|ELA Learning Gains||Math Learning Gains||ELA Learning Gains of the Lowest 25%||Math Learning Gains of the Lowest 25%|
Percent of students scoring Level 3 or higher
|ELA Achievement||Math Achievement||Science Achievement||Social Studies Achievement|
College and Career Readiness/Graduation Rate
Percent of students obtaining college credit via AICE, AP, or IB exams, or a passing grade in a dual enrollment course; plus students passing an Industry Certification
Percent of students graduating within 4 years of entering high school.
|HS College and Career Readiness||Graduation Rate|
Each school offers a unique combination of academic and other programs for students. Below are some of the major programs that this school offers.
- Academy of Digital Design
- Academy of Entrepreneurship
- Academy of Television Production
- Academy of Web Design
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- Advanced Placement Capstone Program
- Center for the Arts
- Dual Enrollment
Below is the breakdown of the academic degrees of the full-time staff, administrators, and teachers currently working at this school.
|Highest Education Level||Total||Percentage|
|Bachelors degree or Other Qualifications||58||65.91%|